What’s really wrong with it?
1. It’s breaking on my machines. No way to cancel note that I can see, and UI is not coming up. I’m sure that’s a temporary problem, so let’s discount that.
2. It’s causing a LOT of new duplication of items (which was a major problem in Google Reader before this, but is even worse after). Why? Well, I share one item, then I decide “I’d like add a note to that” so I click “share with note.” Now it shares it again with the note added on.
3. No way I can see of removing the note once it’s shared.
4. Unlike FriendFeed, I can’t add a note to other people’s shared items.
5. Unlike FriendFeed we can’t see threaded discussion under the headlines.
6. I can’t figure out a keyboard shortcut.
Speaking of FriendFeed. Check out the commentary about this feature. I’m sharing the best sites I see that talk about it. Welcome to the World Wide Talk Show.
UPDATE: I just added a video comment on TechCrunch’s post about this. Seesmic posts are pretty cool. This time the actual UI worked fine, but the post was shared twice.