I want to go to sleep. But I made the mistake of posting on Twitter a few minutes ago. Here’s the exchange:
- Scobleizer Irina: get back to work! Heheh.
- chrispirillo @Scoble: Dude, that is a magic couch. If you turned on the fireplace, you’d have been asleep hours ago.
- Scobleizer chrispirillo: it’s so weird when you say I’m one floor down from you right now. Your couch rocks, by the way. I’m off to sleep.
- irinaslutsky scoble: yay!
- chrispirillo @Scoble: Dude, I think we’re having the world’s first unofficial twittercamp.
- Scobleizer rachelclarke: you’re up early to talk to me cause I’m up late.
- chrispirillo @Scoble: i don’t have half as many followers as you. Then again, how geeky is it that you’re one floor down from me right now?
- Scobleizer ssethi: when are you bringing those CEOs to the valley? I’d love to be there. Everyone: help chrispirillo with Gnomedex speaker/sponsors.
- ssethi C2C announced in the guardian. Oli Barratt and I are taking 30+ Euro startup CEO’s to the valley in June with party at the end
- rachelclarke why am I awake this early?